Animals Have Pain for Many Reasons
Pain management is central to keeping your pet healthy and happy. There are many reasons animals experience pain or weakness, including:
- Temporary pain while recovering from surgery
- Ongoing chronic illness
- Acute trauma or injury
- Aging body and joints that are more susceptible to pain
Your Partner in Pain Management
Oftentimes, you may not be aware your pet is experiencing discomfort. Animals are likely to hide signs of pain, making routine visits and a comprehensive health care plan essential.
At Goldorado Animal Hospital, our veterinarians develop individualized pain management plans to support longevity and quality of life. Our team is trained to recognize signs of discomfort early on, providing quick, effective relief for your pet.
You are also a key part of any plan to control pain. That’s why we provide guidance and information to help you manage your pet’s pain at home. We show you how to:
- Recognize signs of pain
- Administer any necessary medications
- Implement lifestyle changes to support a pain management plan
We encourage you to become knowledgeable and feel comfortable with how to manage your pet’s pain. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Goldorado Animal Hospital houses a pharmacy on-site. Our clients and their pets enjoy the following benefits:
- Most prescriptions are already in stock, making it easier to start medications and treatment right away.
- Refills are only a phone call away. Orders are ready to pick up at your convenience.