Adult Cat Wellness Care
We suggest yearly visits for adult cats, as well. Like many animals, cats are adept at hiding pain and illness. Routine visits help our team get to know your pet, so we can easily identify subtle changes in health or behavior. Our staff provides excellent care to our feline patients, and our comprehensive wellness plans ensure a healthy pet at every age.
- Annual physical exam
- Vaccine recommendations tailored to your cat
- Intestinal parasite screenings
- Intestinal parasite deworming
- Feline leukemia/FIV test
- Annual heartworm test (as needed)
- Basic health profile (including chemistry profile, complete blood count, and electrolytes)
- Year-round flea and heartworm preventive
Monthly Wellness Plan Payments
We highly recommend Nationwide Pet Wellness Coverage Plans as a way to make easy monthly payments towards your pet's wellness needs, as we currently do not have adult wellness plan payments in-house.
When it comes to veterinary care, it's a good idea to expect the unexpected, and we encourage you to explore different options for pet insurance. We recommend reviewing the following:
Goldorado Animal Hospital offers a variety of plans to care for your cat or dog at every age. We invite you to review them as well: