Senior Cat Wellness Care
Most cats are considered senior between 7 to 10 years of age. We strongly recommend seeing these pets twice yearly for ongoing care. Just like humans, there are many health issues to consider when it comes to aging pets. Because cats mask pain well, early detection is essential.
- Biannual physical exam
- Vaccine recommendations tailored to your cat
- Intestinal parasite screenings
- Intestinal parasite deworming
- Feline leukemia/FIV test
- Annual heartworm test (as needed)
- Senior screenings including chemistry profile, complete blood count, and electrolytes
- Blood pressure screen
- Year-round flea and heartworm preventive
Monthly Wellness Plan Payments
We highly recommend Nationwide Pet Wellness Coverage Plans as a way to make easy monthly payments towards your pet's wellness needs, as we currently do not have adult wellness plan payments in-house.
When it comes to veterinary care, it's a good idea to expect the unexpected, and we encourage you to explore different options for pet insurance. We recommend reviewing the following:
Goldorado Animal Hospital offers a variety of plans to care for your cat or dog at every age. We invite you to review them as well: